We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), Public Health of Ontario, and the Chief Medical Officer of Health. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up- to- date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes at your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients & staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will find this throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since these are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 519-323-4240 or email us at info.mcfarlanefamilydental.ca
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbours & friends.
Everyone at McFarlane Family Dental.